What not to worry about.

I sit in my living room and watch that horrible show What Not To Wear on an almost daily basis.  Regardless of the fact that I can't stand Stacy and Clinton.  And then I look at my own wardrobe and wish that somebody would just nominate me.  I'd deal with their obnoxiousness if somebody would just send me on a $5,000 shopping spree.  My wardrobe consists of t-shirts and jeans.  None of it is REALLY the right size.  None of it is age (or situation) appropriate...  It's a bunch of silliness, really.  Things I'd have worn in high school, for the most part.  And then I beat myself up and realize that I need to grow the hell up.  I stopped buying "fat shoes".  But the rest of me just doesn't move forward.  I am stuck in my adolescent slump.

My new couch is here now, so I figure that this will be happening even more often.  Since my TV watching spot got infinitely more comfortable.  Vicious cycle, I'm telling you!

But on a brighter note, I'm almost out of sugary junk food and I got a recumbent bike.  So I should exercise more often too.  Maybe being a different size will motivate me to buy clothes IN the right size.

1 Response to "What not to worry about."

  1. Destiny says:
    June 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM

    I would love to go on that show too I have like no clothes anymore and the ones I do have OMG I hate them ...