Japan

We are safely in Japan, have been since the 17th or so. It was a ridiculous journey to get here and is continuing it's ridiculous course even now - though with a pending deposit of back-pay FINALLY showing up in my online banking, I have some sort of hope that things are going to mellow out and start returning to normalcy and decency very soon. We move into our highrise tower apartment next Tuesday. It's been a total whirlwind. I am hoping I'll have some sort of internet from the house, but I'm not counting on it, to be honest.

For now, what's important is that we are safe, we are [mostly] healthy, and we are here in Okinawa. And our newest little one is definitely another girl. My elective 3D sonogram the day before we left California confirmed it. So I'm easing into actual excitement over HER upcoming arrival.


And that's about it for now. I need to be off to bed soon, it's after 10PM here and our schedules seem to be at a point now where they are never going to completely straighten out.

2 Response to "Japan"

  1. Heidi says:
    September 26, 2008 at 3:06 PM

    Holy Moley we've been out of touch! You are so far away, glad you made it safely, congrats on your baby girl!

  2. Krysta Martinez says:
    September 27, 2008 at 9:23 AM

    Yay! You made it! I'm sure your whirlwind of excitement has been much more of a tornado. Good luck getting situated. Awesome 3D picture! I'm glad you're having another girl!