So...

76% of my readers were... WRONG!

According to my ultrasound yesterday - which was a fiasco in itself since Amaris was sick and her puking caused Mark and her to miss it - the new baby is a GIRL! We're going to have a 3D scan done this coming weekend in Los Angeles, so Mark will get to see her and it won't have been a total loss.

We're excited. I think Mark is a little shocked because he was just SURE it was a boy, but a little sister for Amaris will be wonderful and it'll be a lot of fun. And we're not done just yet so God willing we've still got at least one more chance to go for a boy. Mark said to me today, "Well, with me being right all the time about everything, I was bound to be wrong once." GAG!

The ultrasound tech yesterday was wonderful. He explained every single image on the screen to me, and I got to see a lot of cool stuff. It was my first stellar medical sonogram experience.

1 Response to "So..."

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    September 10, 2008 at 5:07 AM

    Ha ha ha! I KNEW it was a girl! I totally voted girl.

    I'm glad you had a good ultrasound experience. I keep getting stuck with the lamest lady. She sucks eggs. I'm getting a 3D done tomorrow but my baby is going to be a fatty compared to yours!