Spaces

Four months and twenty-five days into this deployment, and I am losing my mind.

No, not really.  I'll of course make it through all of this too.  I just feel like I am finally hitting a total wall and am ready for this to just be behind us.  I'd love nothing more than to sleep through the next month or so.

I can tell he is on the down-slope of it all, too.  We are bickering again, where we hadn't bickered at all the entire time he's been away.  The littlest things all seem so dramatic.  Eggshells abound.

Amaris is pinching my nerves.  Cadence is fussing more than usual.  I am exhausted and stressed out.  And no amount of sleep makes it feel any better.  Everything anybody says to me is subject to extreme scrutinization and potential blowing-out-of-proportion.

I'll survive.  I'll get through this.  I just need to relax and take things as they come.

1 Response to "Spaces"

  1. Minna-Kay says:
    September 19, 2009 at 10:55 PM

    Wish I could do something. You are doing tons better than what I would do. Keep holding on, feel free to vent away if you need to.