Too Much Time!

I am greatly looking forward to not having lots of free time.  I'm looking forward to having a plan on the weekends, and to being happy in general.

I spend my free time doing chores, cooking, and browsing the web these days.  And my routine is getting quite boring.

It'll be nice to have something else going on.  I don't mind being a homebody at all.  I just like when there's another adult to do it with me.

2 Response to "Too Much Time!"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    September 25, 2009 at 1:31 PM

    I wish I had that problem for a while. :)

  2. Kari says:
    September 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    I doubt it. You wouldn't want to completely sacrifice your husband, your sanity, and your happiness for the sake of being bored. :/

    But I can see where having free time all by itself would be tempting.