On to the next adventure!

I want to go to Shikinaen for Valentine's Day.  And today I called a local sling-maker about getting Cadence a carrier.  I am looking forward to wearing her to the grocery store and around the house.

We are getting in the swing of things.  Cadence is finding her voice.  She is still very quiet compared to her rambunctious big sister, but she is definitely talking (and crying) more in the past couple of days than she ever has.  She's falling into a schedule despite herself and we're all adjusting to it just fine.  Amaris is currently sitting next to her sleeping in the bouncy seat and cooing and talking to her.  I love them together.

1 Response to "On to the next adventure!"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    February 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    Let me know if you get a good sling from her. I got a hotsling and Keira HATES IT. Most babies STOP crying when you put them in a sling, and she does the opposite. I think I need a more up-right sling for her. I'd be happy to stick my hotsling in the mail for you if you want to give it a try.