Cape Hedo

We made it to and from Hedo Point without me going into labor yesterday!  Though I did contract all the way there and back.  They weren't painful or anything, but they clocked in at right around 6 minutes apart for the bulk of the day.

This morning I woke up totally uncomfortable and tossed and turned through some yucky contractions for about 3 hours before I gave up and got out of bed still tired.  Of course the minute I was out of bed they calmed WAY down, which was lame.  But I'll admit I was relieved to just not have to deal with them any more.  I laid on the couch for a while, but still tonight I've been totally beat since before 7PM.

I was going to upload pictures but it took forever and then gave me issues.  So maybe later.  I'm irritable.

2 Response to "Cape Hedo"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    February 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM

    You're getting close! I had a few sessions of labor like that before the real thing. Hopefully they are doing some of the dilating so your delivery will be faster.

  2. Amanda Allison says:
    February 4, 2009 at 4:23 AM

    Eeek, the baby is almost here!!