Boobs

I should've bought a sports bra!  I'd meant to order one through Victoria's Secret and I completely forgot.  Now I'm basically screwed.  It'd most likely not make it here in time.  So I'll have to go and buy a crappy one at the exchange and hope it is sufficient to help me through the hard times ahead.  And by hard times, I absolutely mean engorgement.  Yes, those days are on the way.  No, I still don't have any urge to breastfeed.

Ugh!

2 Response to "Boobs"

  1. Minna-Kay says:
    January 29, 2009 at 11:16 PM

    I'm sorry. You can always use a good ole ace bandage. I hope you find a sufficient bra. I remember the pain after Bo, it's not fun.

  2. Krysta Martinez says:
    January 31, 2009 at 3:53 AM

    I certainly don't envy you for having to endure the lightning bolts ahead. I do miss having substantial boobs though, they are LONG GONE. :(