Sightseeing

This weekend we are planning to go to Hedo Point.  It's at the northern top of the island.  I had no idea what it was but now having seen the pictures I'm pretty darned excited.  It looks beautiful.

Of course, it's currently pouring down rain (out of nowhere - earlier today it was sunny skies) so hopefully the weather complies with us this weekend.

Hedo Point is about 2 hours north of the hospital.  Knowing my luck, my water will break while we're there and then we'll have to boogie on back down the island on the expressway to get to the hospital in time.  I'm going to make sure to finish packing my hospital bag tonight and tomorrow I think I'll stick it in the car.  Just to be safe.

2 Response to "Sightseeing"

  1. Minna-Kay says:
    January 29, 2009 at 11:20 PM

    That sounds fun! I would definitely put the bag in the car, just in case.

  2. OliveLand Photography says:
    January 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM

    Wow your ticker says only 11 days left (that means I am right behind you! good grief!) I would def. stick the bag in the car just incase!

    Good for you getting out and doing things. I barely want to leave my bed!