Amaris' Next Adventure

With Mark's deployment quickly approaching and Amaris' daily boredom growing by the minute (there is just not enough to keep her busy here at home), I figured it was time to act.

Yesterday I enrolled her in a Japanese Catholic preschool.  She starts in early May.  She loved it there and was so excited.  I know we're making a great decision for her future.  The curriculum is Montessori based and the school itself comes with rave reviews.

So I got the school supplies list and ordered her school uniforms.  Yes - school uniforms.  The uniform for the warm weather ahead consists of a short sleeved white button down shirt and a little navy blue skirt with suspenders.  There's a PE uniform, too.  Orange shorts, a white with orange ringer t-shirt and a cap.

Today we are supposed to go shopping for the other school supplies.  I've been dying to take her school shopping since she was born, poor kid.  I love the smell of freshly sharpened pencils in the morning.

Anything for a distraction, I suppose.

2 Response to "Amaris' Next Adventure"

  1. Minna-Kay says:
    April 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM

    I can't wait for pics!!!!

  2. OliveLand Photography says:
    April 19, 2009 at 8:15 AM

    Yay Amaris!