How many weeks along am I?

For some reason I have the hardest time remembering. It's like I hit 20 weeks and since then I've been "More than halfway through." I don't bother to remember anymore.

I know that there are 7 pay days in between now and when baby girl is due to arrive.

Okay, I just checked. I'm somewhere around 24+ weeks. Closer to 25, I think. So 25 is what we're going with. Because it sounds nicer. Rounder. Like me. Notice how pale (and gross in general) my legs are. And no, I'm never going to take my backpack down from the buffet in the background. It looks special there. I need some pictures to hang on the walls or something, good grief this place looks barren.


Plus, I knew I had a 25-week photo to compare my belly to. Well, it's not a very good representation of "the belly" when I was pregnant with Amaris, but it's a cool picture and I like it. So that's what you'll get. I distinctly remember that everyone said, "that is NOT really your belly! You are huge!" I think in reality it was pretty similar to where I am now, though.

So yeah, I think that was one of my favorite belly pictures when I was pregnant with Amaris. I don't know how it managed to come out like that, but it was cool lighting or something, and the flowers in the background. It was cool.

We downloaded all of the newest episodes of House and Pushing Daisies from the iTunes store. And Mark insisted we buy The Devil's Advocate. He says today is a movie day. I say BOO to that - I want to go shopping. Damn the fact that we have no money. I'd be happy to window shop at this point.

Oh well, I have chicken noodle soup to cook, so I guess it's just as well.

1 Response to "How many weeks along am I?"

  1. OliveLand Photography says:
    October 29, 2008 at 1:54 PM

    Oh Kari you look so cute!! you've totally popped since you posted last. You really really looks pregnant now! So cute and perfect looking!!