Stupid Fender

I just want to know how to play this stupid thing. I'd like to skip all of the learning process and go straight into knowing how to read (and play) tabs and having fun with it. Instead I sit here with the stupid foolio sitting on my lap, and I am miserable and puzzled and completely irritated. I am good at making noise with it, but none of my noise means anything. Which is really frustrating when you know what it's supposed to sound like. Stupid guitar. Stupid lack of patience.

And stupid me!! I just wish it were easy! And I wish I had somebody to properly teach me without humiliating me entirely. This is why I give up on things so easily.

I am no good without proper instruction.

1 Response to "Stupid Fender"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    July 15, 2008 at 2:01 AM

    Don't fret. You'll get a handle on it one of these days.