Must have

I have decided that I need this necklace. Not "want". Need. Somebody please tell Mark.

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to point out that I've been doing a lot of.. Well, nothing. Nothing at all. I've mostly been a big bump on a log. It's been raining here and cloudy here since Saturday night. I am welcoming this change in the weather. Anything is better than the incessant heat of Texas. So we've been holed up in the house for the most part. Late last night, after we'd put Amaris to bed, Mark and I stayed up and made Rice Krispy treats. Which may seem silly and trivial to most, but for me it was fun and time spent together without the TV on. And let's face it - I'll take what I can get.

I still have no idea what is going on. I don't know when I'll know, either. Just a hurry up and wait game. I'm not enjoying it. It's stressing me out. We are upside-down on our car loan, so the fact that we'll have to sell the car soon leaves me in a panic-state. I don't know how we'll manage to sell the car. We're going to have to take out a loan to do it. That's pathetic. I wish I could just call the bank and say, "Listen, I wouldn't be ditching the car - even though you completely ripped us off on it when we bought it - but we're moving to Japan on military orders. I need to unload it and nobody will buy a 2003 Honda with 100k miles on it for the amount that is left on our loan. You know, the one that you overcharged me on from the get-go. I need to get rid of it soon. How about I make payments on it through October and then I just give it back to you and we call it even?" I don't think that American Honda Finance would find that a reasonable offer, though, and I don't want to damage my credit. So poop. I know that eventually, this will all somehow work itself out. But for now I am in a hard place. And I just keep thinking to myself that I should have never traded in the Scion. Things would be so much easier now if I was still driving that around. It'd be almost paid off, and we'd be on top. As it stands with the CR-V, I've got a good, oh, 4 years or so to go until it's paid off. Nice, huh?

Anyways. I should stop stressing about things I can't fix. At least I can't fix them immediately. I need to just get a grip.

I'm all over the place today. My house is a mess, I really want a toridon bowl from Mika's in Fresno, and diamond honey roasted almonds are delicious. Oh, and Amaris would really like to try out those skates. I'm waiting for the rain to pass. She keeps putting them on and walking around the house in them. Picture her in a t-shirt and diaper with the skates. It's ridiculous.

2 Response to "Must have"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    July 2, 2008 at 2:03 AM

    Cute necklace! My pregnancy brain made it difficult to figure out why you want a letter G instead of a K, but then I figured it out :)

    I was in a similar position car-wise last year. My Jetta blew up on me and I couldn't come up with $3,000 to fix it completely so I patched it up and traded it in. I was so upside down on the loan that $10,000 got rolled over onto my new loan. So I'm driving a car that's worth $10,000 and paying on it like it's a $20,000 car! Such is life I guess...

  2. Anonymous Says:
    July 2, 2008 at 1:39 PM

    Hi,
    I was running a Google search on Jon and Kate Gosselin and the "American Pregnancy Association" forum came up. From there I found your comment and this blog.
    I was going to join the A.P.Assn to make a comment but Ill just give it to you. If you wanna share it you can.

    Can you tell your boardmates that Kate "fired" Aunt Jodi and Beth? And they will no longer see Jodi on the show and Kate wont let the kids see her...

    If they wanna read Jodi's sister Julie's blog:
    http://truthbreedshatred.blogspot.com/2008/05/whats-done-in-secret.html

    Tell them to just keep clicking NEWER POST at bottom

    And this:
    http://gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com/2008/06/aunt-jodi-tribe-has-spoken.html

    We also have spoken to Kates sister Clairissa who Kate disowned.

    Kate disowned her dad too cause her PASTOR Father (her Dads church is 500 feet from J&Ks home) his Church didnt snap to her request for 6 Matching NEW cribs and all new matching clothing. She then asked for cash cards. He had had enough..

    Kates a narcissistic greedy woman