One step forward...

My plans are always changing. Always evolving. Most of the time, I don't even see it coming. It just sort of happens while I'm not paying attention and then I have to rush around to gather up all the fragments and try to start over. This entire thing has my stomach in knots and my anxieties on overdrive. Everything from the overnight driving to California to the situation with my little Boo to the fact that I'll reach my 20-week mark just a week after we land in Okinawa.

I feel overwhelmed. And confused. I know it'll all work out, ultimately. And I know things will be fine, just fine. But for now I'm in this really lost place where I feel like I'm forever taking one step forward and two steps back.

1 Response to "One step forward..."

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    August 20, 2008 at 8:21 AM

    Amen, sista. Hang in there.