Here comes the big T-W-O.

I think I mentioned before that I just have no idea what to do for Amaris' second birthday. I mean, we're going to The Schlitterbahn, but aside from that I am drawing a blank.

I did special-order her a really cute birthday shirt to wear, though.
You can see it here. I can't wait to get it and put it on her and get some super cute pictures of her. I have a plan for her in that shirt with a big bunch of balloons at the park. We'll see how it works out. The JCPenney here in San Angelo doesn't have a portrait studio (for shame!) so I have it in my head that I am just going to improvise and do it myself.

So that's exciting. She's driving me up the wall today, but I figure this is the territory with a 2-year-old. I really wanted to take her to see Kung Fu Panda, but so far it hasn't worked out. I need to do it at a time when the theater won't be too terribly crowded and when she's well-rested. Maybe tomorrow she'll take a nap before daddy gets home and we can try it then. Otherwise it might not happen.

I saw on Noggin today that there are all sorts of cool birthday ideas on NickJr.com. I keep meaning to check it out but then I lose my motivation before I can type in the address. That is a bummer. I just feel like what's the point? For this birthday party, we won't need favors, and I don't need to bake a cake... There's really not much to do. I just need to get tickets, food and lodging figured out and get things moving. It'd also be really cool if I could figure out who all is going to be attending.

Ah well, I guess. One thing at a time.

1 Response to "Here comes the big T-W-O."

  1. Amanda Allison says:
    June 10, 2008 at 2:07 PM

    Cute shirt!

    I'm writing for another blog now. Still doing american makeover but became a contributor for another site - FASHION FRENZY - http://www.nikkimaria.blogspot.com/

    I might start my own blog, like just about me, life, etc but who knows when that will start.

    I'll be back later when I have time to read everything. Mandy needs her beauty sleep!