She's two!

Today my little munchkin turns two! She is exercising her two-ness, too, let me tell you.

Her birthday so far has been uneventful. No presents, no cake... It's not even noon yet. This morning she had a rice krispy treat and some "bakey!" (bacon). Mark is supposed to be heading home as soon as class is out so that we can boogie down to San Antonio tonight, and tomorrow we're supposed to be going to The Schlitterbahn. Hopefully Amaris has a blast!

Anyways just wanted to electronically celebrate her big day. I just can't believe how quickly time flies. My little girl is two! It seems like just yesterday we were living in Camarillo and I was lying in bed in all sorts of pain when my water broke.

Every day I love you more, Amaris!

June 27, 2006


June 27, 2007


June 27, 2008
(not the best picture ever, since I took it as soon as she got up this morning...)


Happy birthday baby!!!

1 Response to "She's two!"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    July 1, 2008 at 1:49 AM

    Happy birthday, Amaris! I swear she gets cuter by the minute.