Gimme Five!

Amaris pooped in the toilet.  It was the teeniest poop ever, and shortly afterwards she followed up with a bigger poop in her diaper (which disappointed everybody, really, but most of all her.  poor baby.) but progress is progress.  This is the first time poop has ever moved directly from her little butt to the toilet bowl.  I could have peed my pants, I was so excited.  But that would have set a terrible example for her during these trying times of potty training.

1 Response to "Gimme Five!"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    December 30, 2008 at 7:18 AM

    Hooray! My mom told me that when she was potty training me, I refused to poo in a toilet. I would make her give me a diaper and poo in it instead lol. So if you even got a tiny poo in the toilet, you are headed in the right direction!