Verdict

Mark enjoyed his bento lunch.  And his coworkers were jealous.  He called me at around 12:30 to ask which candies I'd turned out this weekend and I made him deliver me a full report on his bento experience.

I officially rule!  And am well on my way to saving us a ton of money (that would have otherwise been spent at Popeyes or Burger King - which means I'm additionally saving Mark a ton of calories!  Double win.)

4 Response to "Verdict"

  1. Jeku says:
    December 16, 2008 at 3:21 PM

    =)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    December 17, 2008 at 2:29 PM

    I knew it! But you were officially awesome before this, just so you know.

  3. Krysta Martinez says:
    December 18, 2008 at 6:03 AM

    Bento lunches look awesome! Did you put the cute little characters in there? That's what sold me on the idea. :)

  4. Kari says:
    December 18, 2008 at 7:00 AM

    I make Mark's lunch very sophisticated and grown up to save his pride. It's a compromise. No cutesy stuff. But I DO have the cute shaped rice molds that look like animal faces. And I am dying to try them out. One day.