Gloom

It's gray outside and it looks cold (I'm sure it's not ACTUALLY cold, but it certainly appears that way from inside the apartment).  I think I'm going to turn on my Christmas tree, do a little laundry, and then make chocolate chip cookies with Amaris.  We might also consider some gingerbread.

Yep, sounds good.  I'm pretty sure the rain is on it's way.

I paid my $30 fee and applied to the Spring 09 semester General Studies AA program at UMUC-Asia.  I will feel totally crappy if I don't leave Okinawa with a degree.  Even just an AA would be fine with me (though I am ultimately hoping for a BA in English or Education).  And now we wait.  Baby steps.

2 Response to "Gloom"

  1. Minna-Kay says:
    December 24, 2008 at 1:33 AM

    Sorry about the gloom, but awesome on the school!!! I'm so proud of you for taking the first step, you can do it.

  2. Amanda Allison says:
    December 24, 2008 at 8:12 AM

    It rained over here yesterday:(

    Good luck with school!