Wardrobe Issues

I have nothing suitable to wear for a Battalion Christmas Party. And I only found out about it yesterday, so I don't even have enough time to order myself something great online and wear it. It's on my birthday - December 12. As in, one week from today.

Thinking about that, Amaris doesn't have anything to wear either. We're going to really have to improvise.

This is just my newest thing to stress over, I guess. I'll make it through, I'm just going to have to pitch a fit and complain about it first, and then this weekend I'll have to conjure up some kind of a great plan.

I didn't feel like cooking dinner on my birthday anyways. Hmpf.

1 Response to "Wardrobe Issues"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    December 5, 2008 at 12:41 PM

    I definitely understand wardrobe issues. I would stand in my closet and cry frequently. Now I'm (happily) 20 lbs heavier than the last time I bought pants and so I still have nothing that fits me!