Head hurts

I feel isolated and tired and bitter.

And I am slipping back into that mindset where I decide that I don't need anybody or anything. I mean, I need my husband and I need my kids. And sure, a few carefully chosen friends and family members (none of whom are here in Japan). But that's it. Everybody else is an unnecessary waste of effort.

I'm frustrated and I quit.

6 Response to "Head hurts"

  1. Krysta Martinez says:
    November 11, 2008 at 1:59 PM

    It's just your hormones talking :) You will be back to good in no time. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. I am trying to find time to catch up on your blogs! I haven't forgotten about you thought!

  2. Jennifer says:
    November 11, 2008 at 2:07 PM

    pleez can i be on the short list?

    hang in there...in a few months you won't have time to be bitter...trust me.

  3. Destiny says:
    November 11, 2008 at 5:30 PM

    Hey honey, I justed want you to know if you ever need anyone Im always here for you. Also as soon as that baby girl is here you will be back to yourself. I wish I could fly to you to see you. God doesnt give you anything you cant handle remember that. Im here to help at anytime you need...

  4. Kari says:
    November 11, 2008 at 10:49 PM

    Yes, just so you know all three of you are on my list. And I mean the good one, not the shit list. :)

    Thanks for the encouragement. I'm just in a rut.

  5. Minna-Kay says:
    November 12, 2008 at 7:29 AM

    Awww, Kari, I'm sorry you are feeling down. I believe I know part of the reason, and I feel the same way. I hope that the day starts looking up and you feel better soon. Lots of hugs!

  6. Anonymous Says:
    November 12, 2008 at 8:58 AM

    I'm feeling the same way. I think it's the complete and utter isolation getting to us - and for me, winter isn't helping either (I tend to hide in the cold months).

    I feel ya sister, I really do.