Is it time yet?

I'm ready. I'm ready to have a Christmas tree up, lights on my balcony, and cocoa on the stove. The Santa cookie jar is out, the stockings are hung, and I've started wrapping presents. Oh - and the weather is finally not stiflingly hot - I wore a tank top today and it was not enough! I shivered! I didn't know I could shiver in Okinawa.

It's an exciting time.

Santa's coming to town! (And I hope I don't have to tell him how rotten Amaris has been lately! Hmpf!)

3 Response to "Is it time yet?"

  1. Destiny says:
    November 30, 2008 at 12:35 PM

    WOOO HOOO.... SANTA IS COMING....

  2. Destiny says:
    November 30, 2008 at 12:42 PM

    I but um my christmas list on my blogger go check it out.

  3. Destiny says:
    November 30, 2008 at 5:08 PM

    I think this year the girls really know whats going on also.. I was so excited puting up the tree and she was talking about the tree and Santa.. Now I cant wait for Christmas to come so I can see her face...