Intent

Today, I fully plan on getting a haircut, my eyebrows waxed, and my ball gown altered.

Wish me luck on this quest.



PS: Our neighbors think we have a dog. Give me a break.

4 Response to "Intent"

  1. OliveLand Photography says:
    November 3, 2008 at 4:37 PM

    Why do they think you have a dog??? Amaris?? haha...Ireland likes to pretend she is a dog. It's rather funny.

  2. Kari says:
    November 3, 2008 at 6:45 PM

    Maybe that's why. I dunno. They said they heard barking last night around 9:30. It sure as crap wasn't coming from my apartment! We didn't even get home last night till around 9:30.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 8, 2008 at 10:50 PM

    Are these the "free-range children in the halls at all indecent hours" neighbors? Tell them you think they have a heard of cattle. When they ask why, just say you could have sworn that's the only thing that could make so much noise running up and down the hall at such a late hour.

  4. Kari says:
    November 9, 2008 at 9:35 AM

    LOL Ashleigh!

    Actually this is the one neighbor who is ADAMANTLY against the kids playing in the halls like I am. Maybe she was having an off-day when she decided I must be some horrible puppy-wielding rule-breaker. The other day she came to my door with a laundry basket full of over 50 "kid-sized" clothes hangers.